Skip to main content

Chicken Feet!

One night in the past month as Josh and I were tucking the kids into bed, I walked into Aiden's room to kiss him goodnight and found him laying in his bed like this:


I asked him what he was doing and he exclaimed, "Chicken feet!"  I started laughing *so* hard.  I love how funny, silly and creative he can be at times.  Where did he come up with this!?!

I ran to get the camera and recorded this video:


I am still cracking up as I watch this video again and remember this exact moment in my mind -- the night my son wore red gloves on his feet waiving them in the air exclaiming, "Chicken feet!"

Aiden, man, I love you so much.  I hope that you continue to make Mommy laugh as we grow older together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!