Skip to main content

2018 Vision Board

After much self-reflection and a thorough evaluation of my prior year's intentions, I found myself drawn to the concept of "flowering" as a person in 2018.  I have an amazing life.  I am surrounded by supportive family and friends.  I am lucky to have married a man who chooses to be with me every day of our life.  It may not always be easy, but we both continue to strive to make our relationship better and better every year.  We have remarkable children who fill my life with questions, frustrations, happiness and life lessons.  We have an incredible home and sanctuary. I am blessed to have a successful career where I can be a resource and expert to my colleagues and clients.  Honestly, I am truly grateful.

However, life is full of teaching moments and this year I want to continue to grow and flower as a person.  I want to continue to blossom but in a more mindful way.  I want to be kinder and more flexible while also staying true to who I am.

I want to raise amazing children with less yelling, more patience, more gratefulness and lots of giggles.

I want to fertilize/improve my marriage.  Our relationship has strengthened so much in the past couple of years already, but we can still continue to grow and

I want to prune/thin my body.  I haven't focused on my health in the past couple of years and would like to find the balance between exercise, nutrition and relaxing.

And while conquering all of these intentions, I want to soak up as much sunshine as I possibly can.  Be that on a beach vacation or in our backyard oasis.

Now, may all of my intentions come to be ...

2018 – Flowering 
Definition: reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!