Skip to main content

Madilyn's Pre-K Graduation

Last Friday, Madilyn had the first of many graduations she will have in her lifetime.  She graduated from Anderson Preparatory Academy.  No more preschool for her.  She will be starting kindergarten in August.

It was a very touching graduation full of caps and gowns, laughter and tears, an adorable slideshow and technical difficulties.  But most of all it honored a classroom of five year olds ready to embrace the next chapter in their lives.  I cannot believe that my little girl is growing up so quickly.  Everyone warns you how fast they grow-up.  I guess I never imagined the years would pass by this quickly.

Madilyn Rae, we are so proud of you!  "Oh, The Places That You Will Go" and we are excited to be a part of all of your adventures.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Pomp and Circumstance

Singing "I'm On My Way"

Singing "There Ain't No Mountain High Enough"

Comments

Stephanie Dunn Bukata said…
I can't believe she is headed to kindergarten already!!?!?! Time is going by way too fast!!

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!