Skip to main content

Mother's Day 2015

Last Sunday, the Farrell-Landers family enjoyed celebrating Mother's Day with my Mom, Oma and Dad.  We met for brunch at Moon Valley Country Club.  The meal was outstanding and we never leave hungry.  We are so lucky be able to enjoy these moments with my Mom and my surrogate grandmother, Oma.  Cannot wait to celebrate motherhood again next year!

Here is a photo recap of the morning:

Text message I received from the kids (via Grandma) wishing me "Happy Mother's Day!"

Photos after brunch at Moon Valley Country Club
She loves to pose for pictures now!
 Mommy and Madi
Me, Grandma and the kids 
 Oma, Grandma and the kids
 Me and Mom

Cutest Mother's Day gift -- artwork and bracelets made with love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!