Skip to main content

Summer of Fun!

As I reflect back on our summer, it was full of so many fun times (and one so not fun time).  We were blessed to spend time with our friends playing cards and swimming.  We celebrated birthdays.  We enjoyed sleepovers with friends.  We all loved spending time with our cousins and grandparents.  The kids had a wonderful camping adventure with Josh and the dogs.  And I was able to spend an evening catching up with my Palmer sisters. 

The only unfortunate thing that happened this summer was that I got into a car accident on my way to the airport for a business trip.  Thankfully, I was safe and luckily still made my flight.

I know I say this every summer, but it passed by so quickly.  But we can honestly say that we enjoyed every moment of it.

Enjoying Neighborhood Games with the Raetz Family

Sleepover at the Woods House

Friend's Birthday Party

An Evening with my Palmer Sisters

Playing Pinochle in the Pool
Kid Pool Time
Cousin Time
Grandparents Time

Camping Trip

Car Accident -- My Poor Car!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!