Skip to main content

Madi's 1st Photo Shoot

Everytime I leave the house now, I find myself somehow in the baby clothes department of whatever store I am shopping.  I am obsessed with baby girl outfits.  They are so precious.  I think this is one of the downfalls of not finding out the gender of the baby prior to its birth.  Although, I could not imagine how much money I would have spent on *cute* baby outfits for Madi had I known ahead of time.  Anyway, I found this perfect outfit for Madilyn and just could not help but conduct my own little amateur photo shoot.  I had such a good time!  What an adorable model and outfit!  Aren't they all though when they are this tiny?  While conducting my photo shoot, I quickly realized that babies really do not have too many poses, unless you count their facial expressions.  I kept waiting for her to do something impressive like rollover or tilt her head to the side like all the models do, but nothing.  I am just hoping that I didn't blind her with all of the flashes.

Comments

Andrea said…
Such adorableness!!! Great job, mama!

Having a girl is financially dangerous, NO DOUBT!!
Angie Goudreau said…
She's so precious...I know what you mean about the baby clothes dept. of EVERY store! Dangerous!!! I do have a box of clothes for you to go through...although it will be years, literally, before she could wear any of them! I need a baby fix SOON!!!
Toni P. said…
soooooo cute! am looking forward to many more photo shoots ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!