Skip to main content

Conversation with a toddler ...

I have to share the conversation my daughter had with me as I drove the kids to preschool this morning.  After reflecting on our conversation, I realized how much she is growing into a little person more and more each day.  I cannot believe the vocabulary that she is developing and the personality she is creating.  I love it!  She constantly amazes me and makes me appreciate how precious life has become because she is a part of it.  I *so* love being a mom!

Madi:  Mommy?
Me:  Where's Mommy?
Madi:  'Ere. (Translated ~ here.) 
Madi:  Daddy?
Me:  Where's Daddy?
Madi:  'Ome. (It just surprised me that she even knew what 'home' was and that Daddy was thereThis new word just appeared in our conversation this morning.)
Me:  Correct, he is at home.  Where's Aiden?
Madi:  (Points to her brother in his car seat.)  Baby!

Here are photos of the kiddos at preschool this morning when I dropped them off for the day.  They are just too precious!

Comments

Shirley said…
They are sooooo precious! And, you are such a good Mommy. Love those grandkids, Andma.
FootPrints said…
they both have the same cutest cheeks!!

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!