Skip to main content

'Tis the Season ... for Photos

I love photos!  I love documenting our life as it is at that particular moment in time.  I love watching our family grow.  I do not really like watching myself grow up though.  Anyway, this holiday season, I wanted to update our family pictures.  Aiden has grown up so much in four months and Madilyn is becoming quite the little lady.  So, I wanted to make sure to capture this moment.  Plus, Josh and I had decided that we wanted to give photo gifts to our relatives this year for the holidays, so I had the perfect excuse to update our photo album.

With a recommendation from one of the other families at preschool, we tried out a new photographer here in Phoenix.  Her name is Anna Christy of [a]photographie.  She is fabulous and we are so pleased with the photos.  Josh and I both like the look of more urban photos, so we decided to meet Anna right in the middle of downtown Phoenix.  Of course, we had to choose the *only* day in December when the temperature did not rise above freezing.  It was so cold and windy.  We had to go out an buy Madi a stylish coat just for the occassion.  Oh well, we enjoyed ourselves and made a new friend.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

You're all gorgeous, and look so happy!!!!!!! xoxoxo
Andrea said…
Oh Jenn I love these! Aiden looks sooo much older, he is changing every minute! I swear you have the most photogenic family. The coats are a great addition to the photos!
rose Levinson said…
haven't visited the blog in a while and just loved seeing these shots of the family! you guys looks so happy and the kids are precious! congrats and love - rose and red

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!