Skip to main content

Happy 4th of July!

Whether your holiday was spent with family and friends, grilling on the barbeque or watching fireworks in the sky, I hope you took time to remember why we celebrate this holiday.  There are so many things that I am grateful for, but the right to "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is one that I must constantly remind myself not to take for granted.  Freedom is not easy, nor is it simple.  It has had it trials and tribulations in the last 236 years.  However, our Founders believed in this great nation and so many more men and women have died defending it.  Because of all of this, I am proud to be an American.  Happy 4th of July from my family to yours!
  
 

Comments

Shirley Farrell said…
Madilyn and Aiden look so patriotic. Darling! Missed you guys yesterday. Love ya.

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!