Skip to main content

Preschool Holiday Photos

Sometime around Thanksgiving, the kids' preschool had their holiday photo session.  Apparently, Madilyn only wanted to take pictures if she could hold onto the "holiday" bear.  Aiden, on the other hand, wasn't enthusiastic about having his picture taken at all.  His facial expressions are priceless.  Luckily, the photographer was able to get a couple of okay photos of the two of them together. 
 
Madilyn
Aiden
Madilyn and Aiden 
 
 Aiden's Classroom Photo
Madilyn's Classroom Photo


Comments

Lynsey Farrell said…
The classroom photos are my favorite. Kids standing up and picking at their clothes. They are just babies!
Jana Clegg said…
Lynsey I think you have a mini-me! She is adorable!
Lynsey Farrell said…
Jenn thinks she looks like me too. This summer I caught her calling Madi by my name :). We need to do a side by side comparison of my toddler photos and hers!

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!