Skip to main content

Judaism Journal Entry: Week Eight

What would you have liked to accomplish in your life?  How would you like to be remembered?

Where do I even start?  I know that everyone has a “bucket list” of things that they would like to accomplish during their lifetime.  I am no different.  I have a list of places I would like to visit in the world.  I have a list of activities I would like to accomplish.  I have career goals and expectations.  I have family goals and expectations.  I am not sure if anyone ever really accomplishes every item on their life “to do” list. 

However, in the end, I would like to be remembered as a good person.  One who lived their life with the best of intention.  One who realized that they were not perfect, but also never gave up on trying being the best that they could be.  I hope my kids think that I am a good Mom – one who is fair and loving, but also taught them the hard lessons of life.  I hope that my husband thinks that I am a loving, supporting and understanding wife.  For the rest of my family and friends, I want them to know that I am always available to help out if needed or just a phone call away if they just wanted to chat.  Professionally, I hope that my co-workers believe that I am loyal, hard-working and ethical. 


As I live my life, the best that I can do is live it for today and hope/pray that I am just living it to the fullest, treating everyone as I would want to be treated and learning from my mistakes along the way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!