Skip to main content

Reframing ... my body, my mind, myself

For the third year in a row, I have created a vision board to assist me in keeping my life's goals on track.  This year my goals are specifically centered around turning the big 4-0  in October.  As I focused on what I wanted to include on my board this year, I started to realize that I would like to "re-frame" myself.  What this means to me is that I want to "re-frame" what kind of person I want to be and what kind of person I am for others as I enter this new decade of my life.  As I grow older, I think it is important to appreciate who I am knowing that I can still strive to be a better person daily.

I want to "re-frame" my mind.  I would like to start being more grateful for all the wonderful things that I have in my life.  I want to have less stress in my life, in general.  I want to be true to myself more.  And I want to enjoy the little celebrations in our lives more.

I want to "re-frame" my relationships.  I want to make sure that I am being the best mommy, wife, sister, daughter, grand-daughter, friend, and co-worker that I can possibly be.  My kids are growing up so fast and I just want to cherish each little moment with them while also teaching them to be independent, loving, and grateful little people.  The best way to do that is to demonstrate that through my own actions.

I want to "re-frame" the way that I view my body.  I want to find the balance between eating more healthy and splurging during life's celebrations and fun times.  Hopefully, if I do this correctly, it will also provide a good example to my kids.

I want to "re-frame" the balance between work and home.  I want to feel confident that I can be a successful career woman without sacrificing my first job as a mom and wife.

Here is my vision board for 2015:


Now, may all of my intentions come to be ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!