Skip to main content

Key Day

Eight years ago, I was presented with an incredible gift. A key to Josh's condo when he lived in Arcadia. And, although, a key may not be considered romantic to many. To me, it meant the world. It was a *huge* gesture of his love towards me. It signified a more committed relationship. One full of trust, intimacy and vulnerability. One that would begin our journey towards marriage. And it all started with one simple little key.

Happy Key Day, my love....I love you more and more every day. I am so blessed you selected me to hold the key to your heart.

Comments

Janice Wollman Gould said…
Very sweet!
Dione Ellen Mason Katz said…
How sweet.

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!