Skip to main content

1st Day of Preschool

This morning Aiden attended his first day of preschool with his big sister.  It wasn't as emotional dropping Aiden off at preschool as I recall when Madilyn started daycare at the same age.  Hmm, I wonder if it had to do with the fact that I was dropping two off instead of one.  By the time I got to preschool, I was exhausted.  I never imagined how much coordination it will take to get both out of bed, dressed, hair combed, fed, and in their carseats.  And remember, one of them is a toddler.  Wow, what a way to start the a day!

Anyway, both of our kids had a very good day.  Aiden seemed to fair pretty well despite changing his eating pattern from every 4 hours back to every 3 hours.  The only major comment made by almost every staff member at the preschool was "Boy, does he have a good set of lungs".  Yes, our little man is a very loud crier, especially when he is hungry.  Madi, on the otherhand, didn't even really mind that her brother attended school all day with her.  As soon as we got there, she went straight to the breakfast table and had some cereal.  That's my girl!


Aiden in his crib

Smiling to see me when I picked him up



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!