Skip to main content

Babes in a Box

A couple of weekends ago while I was organizing the office, the kids (and Josh) decided to join me and play in some of the empty boxes that were laying around the room.  It always amazes me how much fun kids have while playing with unconventional "toys".  I guess we should invest in more boxes and tupperware.  They played in these boxes for a good while.  Watching them enjoy themselves was a refreshing afternoon break from my weekend chores. 

Aiden enjoying playing in a box
 
Madi and Aiden

He is *so* excited!

 
Of course, "Puppy" had to join in the fun

Relaxing ~ Feet Up

 

 
Ouch!

"No touch-er, Aiden.  No touch-er!"


Comments

Darcie McCracken said…
Love that Aiden has his arm out and he looks like he is bracing himself. Hope you are doing some audio recording too.

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!