Skip to main content

Girls Weekend in Colorado

This past October was amazing!  It made turning forty (gulp...) surprisingly fun.  Every time I looked on the calendar, it seemed like there was another exciting adventure to be embraced.

My first exciting adventure of the the month was a Girls Trip to Colorado.  During this weekend trip, I was lucky to have spent my time visiting my cousins, Jodi and Shannon, and Palmer sister, Toni.  

On Friday, we spent time pampering ourselves with pedicures, appetizers and cocktails.  

Saturday was spent enjoying the changing fall colors with a day trip to Breckenridge via Guanella Pass, Kenosha Pass and Boreas Pass.  

And we spent Sunday cheering on the Denver Broncos at Sports Authority Stadium at Mile High.  I can officially cross that wish off of my Bucket List.  Thank you, Toni!  I had such a wonderful time!

Cousin Photo ... Jodi, Shannon and I
The changing fall leaves of Colorado
Sampling some local beer at Breckenridge Brewery
Breckenridge, Colorado
Sister Selfies
Game Time!!!
Toni and I
The view from our seats
Game Time Selfie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!