Skip to main content

Day 2 ~ Epcot

Day two in Walt Disney World, started very early for me.  This was my race day.  I participated in Goofy's 5K Challenge.  It was my first ever Disney race and I can definitely say it was one of the best races I have ever run.  What a very fun race atmosphere.  We ran right through Epcot at daybreak. And there were a ton of characters that you could stop and take photos with along the race course. So.much.fun!

Race bib and shirt
 Running through Epcot
 The Epcot ball at sunrise
Finisher's Medal
 Photo with Pluto

After the race, I walked over to the Epcot gate entrance to meet up with my family.  Day two was devoted to Epcot.  We spent all day in the park.  Here are some of the fun rides and adventures we experienced ... Soarin', Test Track, Mission Space Orange, visited with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy, walked around World Showcase, enjoyed Turtle Talk with Crush, The Seas with Nemo & Friends and Journey into Imagination. We ended our day in Epcot with a character dining experience at the Garden Grill.  The kids loved visiting with Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale.  Aiden decided that he liked telling them all jokes.  We loved watching the characters pretend to laugh even when the jokes weren't funny or didn't make sense.  Day two was a success!

Family photo @ the park's entrance
Madi and Daisy
Riding Test Track
Mickey Mouse
Goofy
Minnie Mouse
Josh and I in Norway
The Epcot Ball
In Japan
Mary Poppins in England
Elsa
Anna
Shark
Dinner at Garden Grill
One last family photo as we leave the park

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!