Skip to main content

Fancy Date Nights!

April was a fancy month for Josh and I.  We attended two different galas.  The first was a gala for Temple Kol Ami.  Our friend, Jen, was one of the co-chairs of the event.  So, we decided to attend and support her efforts.  It as a beautiful event, and we enjoyed spending a fancy night out with our Goldstar gang.


Jamie and I
The girls -- Jamie, Jen and I
Josh and I
Jamie, Nate, Jen, Chris, Josh and I

The next event we attended was the For Those Without a Voice Gala.  We have attended this gala for three years now.  One of Josh's clients runs the event and we love supporting his organization.  It is, by far, one of the best formal events I have ever attended.  It is always at the Montelucia Resort & Spa.  And a room at the hotel for the evening is included in the price of the ticket.  This year, Josh and I decided to take advantage of the whole package and relax a little.  We spent the day at the spa and lounging by the pool before the evening's festivities.  We had such a good time!  

The view of Camelback from the spa's pool deck
Josh and I at the spa's pool
Spa time!
Our guests in their Masquerade Masks
No masks!
Josh and I
In our masks...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!