Skip to main content

Daddy-Daughter Dates!

Last year, when I found out that Neil Diamond would be touring Phoenix this August, I knew I had to take my dad to this concert.  So, as soon as they went on sale, I purchased two tickets to give Dad as a Christmas present.  It was an awesome Daddy-Daughter date!  We started our evening with dinner at Durant's, an upscale, old-school chophouse, in downtown Phoenix.  We both agreed that we wished we could have had one martini more before we headed to the concert.  The concert was amazing.  I was surprised how many Neil Diamond songs that I actually knew.  All but one, maybe.  Dad had a blast.  He sang and danced to every song.  I loved watching him.  He was in his element.  It is definitely a night I will not forget any time soon.

Dad and I at Durant's
Concert Time
 
Dad and I during the show

While my Dad and I were at the show, Josh and Madi had there own Daddy-Daughter Date Night. Their night started with dessert at Zoyo Yogurt.  Then, they stopped for a sub sandwich at Firehouse Subs.  But the last stop made Madi's night!  Josh took her painting at Painting with a Twist in Tempe. She loved painting while sipping Orange Crush.  Her smiles and silly faces tell it all.

Yogurt at Zoyo
After dinner at Firehouse Subs
Painting Time!
Sipping on her Orange Crush
The finished products

Let's hope there are many, many more Daddy-Daughter Dates in the near future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!