Skip to main content

Writing Assignments by Aiden & Madi

Kids bring home a ton of paperwork and stuff from school.  Everyday I go through their backpacks to see what I will keep and what will get tossed.  I have found everything from food to homework to birthday invites to toys.  Most of the items I find go directly in the trash, but there are a few assignments that the kids bring home that are keepers.  Writing assignments are, by far, some of my most favorite things the kids bring home.  These assignments allow my kids' personalities and creativity to shine.  Their little minds are so funny and insightful.  Below are some of my favorite writing assignments the kids brought this period.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Aiden, 1st Grade - Age 6

Madilyn, 2nd Grade - Age 8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!