Skip to main content

Palmer Alumnae Retreat

At the end of March, I enjoyed a fun girls' weekend with my Palmer sisters.  We all decided to attend the first ever Palmer Alumnae Retreat in Palm Springs.  The event was held at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa.  It was a gorgeous place to meet up with my sorority sisters.  We spent the weekend eating, laughing, relaxing, discussing life's complexities, supporting each other and reminiscing.  I love that no matter how much time passes our friendships continue with such comfortability and affection.  What a much needed sisterhood break!

Kathleen, Stephanie, Jenny, Megan and I
The whole gang at breakfast
Hanging by the pool
Sisterhood Selfie
Kathleen, Toni and I
My Sisters
The Entire Palmer Alumnae Reunion Group

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!