Skip to main content

Spring Time Fun

This spring, we had plenty of opportunities to spend some extra special times with our friends we consider family.  We were able to enjoy time together at spring training baseball games, the Billy Joel concert, saying goodbye to one of the Valley's iconic restaurants - Don & Charlie's, a girls' night out to see a play, Sisters in Law, at The Phoenix Theatre Company, and a morning learning Mahjong with my yentas.  I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life to share of all of life's fun moments.

Toni and I at a Dodgers Spring Training Game
With my peeps at the Billy Joel Concert
Saying Good-bye to Don & Charlie's
Girls' Night Out to see Sisters In Law
Winning my first game of Mahjong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!