Skip to main content

Up, Up and Away

Josh has been bugging me to add his *favorite* photo from our Laguna shoot to the blog.  He cannot believe how high he actually tossed her.  Her face is just priceless.  She doesn't even show any fear.  I, on the otherhand, am trying to smile for the camera without showing my true hysteria.  Anyway, here it is ... 


As you can tell from the above photo, I have been dabbling and learning more about how to touch up photos with effects and special features.  I am really enjoying it.  Wait to see more of my creations!  

Comments

Noa said…
I think there's another photo in the CD (which is in the mail.... woohooo!!) where Madi is even HIGHER in the air. If you can believe it.

Sending you hugs!!! I'm up burning the midnight oil editing more sessions.... Its the busy season :)

Noa

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!