Skip to main content

Blogging for a Year

Can you believe that I have been blogging for over a year now?  I cannot, but I can say that it is one of the most fulfilling hobbies I have ever started.  I love being able to update my family and friends on the happenings of our life.  Plus, this is a wonderful family scrapbook and memory keeper.  I know that if I had to write all of this down and actually print pictures to place in an album, it would never get done.  I definitely do not have that kind of time.  However, using this type of digital format, for me, is much more doable and enjoyable.  Plus, it gives me the opportunity to increase my blogging and photography skills.  As some of you may have noticed, our blog has gone through a couple transformations in the past year already.  I enjoy changing my blogging style as I learn and discover new techniques.  Thank you for following my posts and I look forward to keeping you updated on our family's stories.

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you think it's fun for you, how do you think we feel keeping up with "our little darling" Love, GP &O GG

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!