Skip to main content

Guess What?


That's right!  Madilyn is going to be a big sister.  Doesn't she look so excited! 

We are expecting Baby Landers #2 in August.  That will make them about 18 months apart.  Yes, for those of you out there, that means two in diapers and two under the age of two.  But, we love a good challenge and are ready to embrace this new adventure. 

As of this week, I am 14 weeks pregnant.  Yay, I have made it through the first trimester.  Only two more to go.  So far, my pregnancy has been going pretty well.  I haven't been too sick or nauseous.  Mostly, I have just been a little more tired than the first time around.  I am guessing it is due to the fact that we have our hands full with an 11 month old. 

Here is the ultrasound from my 12 week visit a couple of weeks ago.  It is too early to determine the gender, but I think that we are going to make it a surprise, just like last time.  There are just not that many surprises left in the world ... so why not enjoy one when you can.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Hurray and congratulations!! August babies are tons of fun! :)
--Jenn
jiffy said…
This makes me miss you guys so much more!!!! Congrats & hugs!
Noa said…
OMG Jennifer..... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so thrilled for you guys, I'm literally sitting here at my desk smiling ear to ear. Mazal tov!!!!
Toni said…
That's so excited that you, Josh & Madi are expecting! I'm so incredibly happy for you!! I wanted to also THANK YOU for posting pics from the Thanksgiving celebration, especially all the kiddos. It makes me feel like I can keep up whenever I catch a recent picture like that. I've printed out a number of the pictures that you post & put them on my door at work so keep you all close. I miss you tons!!

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!