Skip to main content

Sibling Love

February is the month of love.  Therefore, I felt it was apropos to display pictures of the kids loving each other.  In the past month, they have become quite infatuated with each other.  Aiden enjoys watching and smiling at his sister.  Madi has started to become really concerned with her brother.  She has begun to ask for him when he is not around and even hug and kiss him spontaneously.  Her nicknames for him are "brother" and "baby".  I am relishing in this moment of sibling love as I know one day they may act like mortal enemies to each other.  I am crossing my fingers that this is not the case, but I was a sibling and I know that disliking each other is a right of passage.  In the meantime, enjoy the love.

Comments

Andrea said…
They are so cute!! Aiden's personality is really starting to come out now. Ha ha, "mortal enemies!" Take video of them lovin' on each other now because they won't believe you in a few years. ; )
Grandma Farrell said…
Darling! They are so cute together.
Landis Elliott said…
You each have a clone.
Traleigh Babbitt said…
Ok. I need to see these kids this week for reals. Yes. Love will continue to happen even when they fight as big siblings. So sweet.
Janice Gould said…
Love the pic of them laughing! They are sooo cute.
Yolanda Baker said…
So beautiful!!
Irish Fairy said…
WOW, Jenn - they are so cute. I can see so much of you in Aiden's face. You are truly blessed.

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!