Skip to main content

1st Trip to the Beach

This past May, my employer asked me to attend a business workshop in Newport Beach, California.  Since I was going to be in California already, we decided Josh and the kids should drive over for the weekend so we could visit with Josh's grandparents.  Josh and the kids drove over on Wednesday evening and spent a couple of days with his grandparents while I attending my business workshop.  Here are a couple of photos that were texted to me of the kids enjoying their time with GG and GP on Thursday.  GG took them shopping.  Madi loves to go shopping..

At the mall
Eating breakfast with GG
Modeling a new hat GG purchased for Madi

When my workshop was over on Friday, Josh and the kids drove to Newport Beach so we could spend some time sightseeing.  We spent some time in Downtown Newport Beach walking up and down mainstreet while shopping at the boutique shops along the way.  We also walked over to the ferry dock and looked at the pier.  We then decided to begin the trip back to Laguna Woods where GG and GP live.  However, on the way back, we decided it would be fun to stop at Laguna Beach to allow the kids some time to play at the beach.  The water was a little chilly, but the kids enjoyed playing in the sand.  We didn't spend more than a hour at the beach, but we were finding sand in the car for weeks.  What a fun summer adventure!

Madi decided to cover up her brother's legs with sand

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love Laguna Beach!!! I was there in June :)

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!