Skip to main content

Melinda and Michael's Wedding

On Saturday, February 3rd, one of my oldest friends married her best friend, Michael.  I cannot believe that I have known Melinda since my sophomore year of high school when we became close friends on the set of The Music Man and have continued to grow our relationship ever since.

Here we were then:
And here we are today:

As many tenured friendships, ours has also been full of ups and downs, but I am so happy that we have been there for each other through life's big events.  Melin, I am honored that you included me and my entire family in your wedding day.  We are so happy for you and Michael.  May the joys you shared on your wedding day be the beginning of a lifetime of great happiness and fulfillment.

                           Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!