Skip to main content

Valentine's Day 2020

This year, Valentine's Day was a very memorable one.  It happened to coincide with Shabbat, which made it a little extra.  We celebrate the holiday all day long.  Josh and I started our day with breakfast at Moon Valley Country Club.  The kids enjoyed passing out Valentine's cards to their classmates.  I enjoyed a mid-day Valentine's themed yoga event at work.  I braided and baked a heart-shaped challah for Shabbat.  And to top off my day, the kids created a little scavenger hunt for me to end my day.  It was super cute and finished with me in a bathroom full of balloons with the kids.  What a fun holiday we celebrated!

Kids all ready to go to school
Madi with her Valentine
My littlest love
Breakfast selfie at MVCC
Valentine's Day Yoga
V-Day Selfie
Time for a scavenger hunt
Balloon Fun!
Ready for a Valentine's Day Shabbat
All ready for bed in their new Valentine's PJs
(Thanks, Grandma Farrell!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!