Skip to main content

Celebration of Love

Three years ago today, you and I stood before our friends and family to exchange our vows in marriage.  Although it was an unconventional ceremony on a blistering hot day, and even though some claimed it was "on a whim", we could not have been more serious about our commitment.  I am so lucky to have found you.  You have enriched my life in countless ways -- two of them being our beautiful children.  You have accepted me and my idosyncrasies.  And every day I know that you challenge me to become a better person.  The past three years have been full of new lessons, wild adventures, and many, many compromises.  However, I would not want anyone but you by my side as we travel this route together.  Our relationship grows stronger and deeper everyday.  I trust that we will continue to wake up each morning and choose to walk hand in hand down this crazy road they call life.
As I did on that day, here are my continuous vows to you:

I promise to laugh with you and cry with you.
To share in your dreams and support you to achieve your goals.
To listen to you with compassion and understanding.
And to speak to you with encouragement and honesty,
As I would expect in return.
I will remain faithful to my vows in good times and in bad.
When life seems easy and seems hard.
When our love is simple and is an effort.
You are my best friend.
I love you and respect you.

These are my vows to you, as they were on our wedding day. 

I can never tell you enough ... I love you, Joshua Price.



Comments

Dione Katz said…
How beautiful. May that love and committment continue forever...Love, Dione
That is so sweet!!!
Keely Varvel said…
Congratulations you two!
Lori Bowden-Hartsell said…
Congrats to you both! Happy anniversary!
Roxanne Ingvertsen-Daley said…
Happy anniversary!
Cate Finn Chamberlain said…
Happy Anniversary to the two of you.
Yolanda Baker said…
Happy anniversary guys!!
Janice Wollman Gould said…
Wishing you a very happy anniversary!
Judy Schwiebert said…
Congratulations! You are a beautiful couple.
Paige Maxwell Raetz said…
Happy Anniversary!
Megan Abair Bauman said…
Happy happy anniversary!!!
Traleigh Babbitt said…
Awww. I love your sweet, mushy blog entry about your Joshy-poo!!! Just wait til your kids turn six and start gagging every time you two kiss on the lips ;) xoxo
Andrea said…
I love this! So beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!