Skip to main content

A Sight to Behold...

This is one of those moments that a picture is worth a thousand words.  And I just had to share.

Lately, Madilyn has been obsessed with putting decorations in her hair -- bows, flowers, headbands, etc.  Whatever she can find and as many as she can fit in her hair, she does.  So, this is how my daughter presented herself to me on Sunday morning as I was sitting on the couch enjoying a cup of coffee while Aiden watched a morning cartoon. Someday I know I will miss these moments ... This is why I had to share now.

Princess Madilyn
 Aiden wanted in on the camera action too ...

Comments

Shirley said…
So cute! Getting them out of her hair is a different story!
Melinda Snyder said…
And this is the picture you submit for her senior yearbook....
Janice Wollman Gould said…
Priceless

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!