Skip to main content

Las Noches de las Luminarias

One of Christy and Brandon's holiday traditions is to visit the Desert Botanical Garden's Las Noches de las Luminarias and this year they invited us to attend it with them.  It has been many years since Josh and I have attended and I am so glad that we did.  It was a beautiful event full of art, luminarias and festive music.  We thoroughly enjoyed just walking the grounds of the gardens with a glass of wine in hand listening to the holiday music admiring the lighted pathways.  One of my favorite moments in the evening was listening to the strings duo -- Simply Three.  They were amazing and so entertaining.  I really hope to make this one of our holiday must do's each holiday season.  I enjoyed it *that* much.

Sculptures by Japanese American Artist Jun Kaneko 
Selfie with the Sculpture
Christy and Brandon
Josh and I
Christy and Brandon
Pictures in front of the poinsettia tree
Fifth night of Hanukkah
Luminarias

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!