Skip to main content

Remembering My Pregnancy

When a woman gets pregnant, I think the rest of the mothers in the world decide that it is their duty to offer advice to this new recruit.  Throughout my pregnancy, I found this to be very true.  I have received advice from very close friends and strangers alike.  The advice provided has ranged from what I am allowed to eat or not eat what I should drink or not drink, exercise or not exercise, formula or breast feed, appropriate name and inappropriate names for our child, even how much weight is appropriate to gain or not as the case may be.  Most of the advice has been appreciated and welcomed, some of it has not.  However, there was one piece of advice that was given by several different moms.  They all advised me to take lots of pictures of myself pregnant.  I have been told that I will miss being pregnant and the pictures will help remind me of this special time in my life.  So, with that, I wanted to make sure that we recorded this moment in our lives through maternity photos.  These were taken back in January around week 32.  We finally got the digital files today ...

Comments

Andrea said…
Jenn, you look STUNNING! Honestly, these photos make me tear up. You are such a beautiful preggo, and you are going to be such an amazing mother. I love you dearly.

xoxo
Andrea
jiffy said…
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet this baby. HUGS
Anonymous said…
Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!