Skip to main content

Shoe La La

Madilyn LOVES shoes!  Lately, she has a new obsession -- high heels.  She loves to play with my heels, wear my heels, walk all over the house in my heels.  And what is even worse is that she walks pretty well in them.  Sometimes I think that she walks more gracefully in them than I can.  Josh jokes that I come home to take my heels off after a long day of work and Madi comes home from preschool just to put them on.  One of Madilyn's favorite colors is pink.  It just so happens that Mommy has a pink pair of high heel shoes.  Guess what?  These are her favorite pair.  She walks right into my closet, strips off her tennis shoes and will replace them with this particular pair of heels.  They then proceeds to clomp all over the house.  It is the funniest little thing to watch.  She is growing up so fast.  Sadly, in a blink of an eye, she will be able to *actually* wear my shoes. 

Madi showing off her high heels
Aiden looking pretty GQ himself
Cheese!
My little girly girl
Mister Man
 
Madilyn running around the house in my heels

Comments

Melinda Snyder said…
You are in trouble!

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!