Skip to main content

Just.not.enough.time.

For the past two months, every day I have had the intention to blog.  As you can see, that did not happen as frequently as I would have hoped nor for as many of the life moments that occurred.  Somehow there is either not enough time in the day or I just am too exhausted at the end of the day to develop a conscience train of thought.  After much pondering, I have come to a realization that February and March are just insanely busy times of year for me and the family.  We celebrate Madilyn's birthday.  We celebrate holidays. I have business travel commitments.  We have visitors in March for Spring Training.  We spring clean.  And we still live our normal busy lives which are filled with work, preschool, birthday parties, and charity commitments.  Like I said, it is a crazy couple of months.

And so, I begin my annual blog posting marathon.  Enjoy the reading as I spend the next couple of weeks filling the blog with photos and stories about the above previously mentioned family activities which consumed my life for the past couple of months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!