Skip to main content

Thanksgiving 2016

This November, I hosted my second ever Thanksgiving day feast with thirteen guest in attendance. I cooked the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy.  Everyone else contributed items they would traditionally have at their own family's Thanksgiving celebration.  It made a nice assortment of food items for us all to consume.  The weather was perfect.  We all enjoyed playing games outside in the backyard with football entertaining on the patio television.  No one left hungry, hopefully everyone had a good time and the cook was asleep by eight o'clock that evening.  I'd call that a successful Thanksgiving celebration!

The table set
Aiden
Madilyn
My kiddos
Playing a little blackjack before everyone arrives
Aunt Christie & Madilyn
Alisha and Josh
Mr. Man
Playing a little cornhole
Jenga too!
I think every kids does this ...
Being a turkey
Christy, Mary Beth and Madi
Sillies!
Josh and I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!