Skip to main content

A "Farrell" Christmas

We celebrated Christmas with my parents early this year as they traveled back to Virginia to see my sister and her family for the actual holiday.  So, on the Saturday before they left, we hosted them for brunch and our annual gift exchange. 

My parents gave both of the kids stilts as one of their presents this year.  Madilyn was a natural.  She was able to get up and start walking right away.  She was determined to figure them out.  Aiden not so much.  He couldn't quite figure out how to balance on them.  My favorite part of the day was watching my Dad walk on the stilts.  I cannot believe he didn't fill and break his hip.

Good family time was had by all. 

Aiden playing foosball with Papa
The kids
Grandparents and grandkids
Josh and I
Madi
Madi walking on stilts
Dad walking on stilts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!