Skip to main content

Fall Family Photo Shoot 2018

Every couple of years, I like to get professional family photos taken.  We have the most amazing photographer.  Vanessa has been capturing our family since Aiden was born.  She loves all of our craziness and she knows exactly how to get the kids to smile for the camera.  This year, we opted for more urban photos with a downtown Phoenix locale as our setting.  I cannot believe how grown-up the kids look in these pictures.  Time needs to slow down!

Aiden
Madilyn
Sibling Love
Or not...
Looking good
Aiden and I
Madilyn and I
Both kids and I
Josh and Aiden
Madilyn and Josh
With both kids
Josh and I (and the kids)
The Landers Siblings and their families
Madilyn, Aiden and Finnley
Aiden with Finn
Cousin Love
A tribute to The Beatles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!