Skip to main content

Thanksgiving 2018

We had a very small, intimate affair for Thanksgiving this year.  We hosted my parents, my aunt and uncle and the Washingtons.  The weather was a little chilly, but we still enjoyed playing outdoor yard games and watching football on the patio.  My favorite part of the day was listening to adults read the jokes the kids had written on the back of everyone's table place cards.  What a hoot!  It really was a blessing to be able to be surrounded by family and friends on this special holiday!

Aiden
Madilyn
Both kiddos
Selfie time...
~Photos taken by my Aunt Jerre~
Dad, Mom and Josh
Madi and I
Aiden and Josh
Dad, Madi and I
Dad and I
Grandparents and grandkids
The entire Farrell-Landers clan
Mom and Aunt Jerre
Melinda and I
Michael and Melinda
Old friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!