Skip to main content

Year-End Interview with Aiden ~ Age 9

It's a new year.  While reflecting over the year, I realized I haven't interviewed the kids in over three years.  Ugh!  Time passes so quickly.  So, I interviewed them.  Here are Aiden's age nine interview answers:

  1. What has been your favorite moment as a nine year old?  Playing Super Smash Bros. on my birthday with my friends.
  2. One word to describe you would be _______.  Talkative.
  3. What do you love most about your sibling?  She helps me.
  4. What was your favorite activity this year?  Going to friend's houses for playdates or sleepovers.
  5. What was your favorite family event this year?  Jumping and climbing rocks in Wyoming.
  6. Can you tell me a bit about your birthday party from this past year?  Very small.  Oliver and Owen came over to swim and play video games.
  7. What did you like about it?  Playing video games.  I received a new game called Super Smash Bros.
  8. What would you like to do differently next year?  Have *more* friends over.
  9. What was your favorite story book?  Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh.
  10. Is there a character from one of the books you read that you still think about sometimes?  Rasco.  
  11. What qualities about this character do you admire?  He was heroic and nice.
  12. What is something that worries you?  Dying.
  13. Who inspires you? Why do you think that is?  My dad and mom.  They help me with stuff and they teach me stuff.
  14. What was your favorite movie/show?  Thor: Ragnarok.
  15. What was your least favorite movie/show?  The Netflix show "The Series of Unfortunate Events."
  16. What is currently your favorite food?  Carolina's burritos.
  17. What about a least favorite food?  Seafood.
  18. What food might you want to try in the next year?  A different type of burrito.
  19. If you could only eat one thing for a whole week, what would you choose?  Bean and cheese burritos.
  20. What is your favorite restaurant? What do you like to eat there?  Carolina's because they have my favorite burrito and salsa.
  21. What is your favorite song?  Savage Love by Jawsh.
  22. What games do you like to play?  Flag football, soccer, Super Smash Bros., Fortnite, Minecraft , Batman and kickball.
  23. What is your favorite thing to do with mom/dad/…?  Go on vacations.
  24. Which toys do you like to play with?  My Switch, my computer, PS4, and Legos.
  25. Who is/are your best friend(s)?  Bryson and Graham.  Brayden and Bryce.  
  26. What is your favorite memory from summer/fall/winter break?  The big flag football game I hosted at Moon Valley Park with all of my friends.
  27. Tell me something about this year that you never want to forget.  Going to Yellowstone National Park.
  28. Is there something you would like to do, or a place you would like to go in the next year? Can you tell me more about that?  I would like to go to Texas and visit Six Flags.  
  29. What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?  Driving a hover car.
Aiden Price Landers
Age 9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!