Skip to main content

Puerto Penasco ~ New Years Eve

New Years Eve in Mexico was a blast!  Our day included some more beach time, a visit downtown to enjoy some shopping, and dinner at La Casa del Capitan at sunset.  After dinner, we returned home to ring in the New Year with fireworks, dancing on the beach, and midnight kisses.

As a side note, let me just say, the "skinny" margaritas at La Casa del Capitan were pretty potent.  Some of us may not have been able to stay awake until midnight. 

What a fun way to celebrate the end of an amazing year!

Kids enjoying breakfast on the patio
Beach walking
Beach reading
Aiden and Keaton
The kids
Walking around downtown
  Puerto Penasco!
Christy, Madi and I
Christy and I
Christy and Brandon
Our family
Christy, Madi and Mae
Madi balancing
Dinner at La Casa del Capitan
Margaritas!
McFarlanders
A girls selfie
Paige and Jason
Madi and I
Aunt Christy teaching the boys hand gestures at sunset
Miss Madi
Madi and Mae
Silliness
Paige and Keaton
Paige and I
Paige, Christy and I
Jason and Mae
The boys
Looking at the sunset
Josh and I
Christy and Madi with the lighthouse
 
Dancing!
Laughing!
Paige and Jason
Sleeping! (that would be me)
Sparklers!
Kisses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!