Skip to main content

Aiden's 7th Birthday!

August 11th was a big day for our family.  Not only did Aiden turn seven, but we spent the entire day celebrating with him.  When we asked Aiden what he wanted to do for his birthday party, he had so many answers that we decided to forego a birthday party this year, and spend his birthday fulfilling  all of his birthday wishes.  Let's hope we crossed everything off of his wish list.  Donuts, video games, a superhero movie and swimming.  What a fun birthday!

Aiden Price, I cannot believe how much you have grown in a year. You are growing taller and stronger day by day.  And you look incredibly handsome in a tuxedo.  You are wicked smart.  It amazes me how much you enjoy math and engineering.  Keep it up and you'll be able to build some amazing things in the future.  You are very charismatic and sarcastic at the same time.  It makes me afraid for your teenage years.  You always seem to find enough energy and enthusiasm for those things that you love.  I am hoping that someday you will share that same zest for everything in your life.  But, you also enjoy your quiet time.  You can spend hours up in the playroom building with your legos or listening to stories or songs on Alexa.  And when no one is looking, you still sneak me a hug or kiss.   And if I am really lucky, you will cuddle with me on the couch or in bed.  I love that you can be so affectionate, especially with your mom!  Your favorite things right now are spiders, the color red, video games, ninjas, Hot Cheetos, earning money, and nerf guns.  Your dislikes at this age include taking a shower, reading for fun, and following instructions.

Mr. Man, although you are growing up and becoming so independent, you will always be my "baby" boy.  No matter what I may say in the future, I hope you are able to live your dreams and be your own person, separate from whatever your dad and I want you to be.  Right now, it is your life’s ambition to live in the jungle and own a tiger, but if that doesn’t work out I hope you are happy with whatever comes to be.

Birthday Boy!

Morning bicycle ride to get donuts
 His favorite donut -- Long Johns

All ready to celebrate at Dave & Busters
Video game time
Family photo booth fun
Next stop ... movie theater to see Ant Man and Wasp
Last stop ... swimming and dinner with the Feldmans
Oh, and ice cream...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!