Skip to main content

Sports Fans!

As many know, I am a huge sports fan.  Growing up, I played many, many different sports.  From soccer to swimming. Softball to golf.  I even played water polo in college.  I guess you could say it is in my blood.  Since the kids were born, we have had the opportunity to take the kids to various sporting events.  But as they grow older, attending a live game is so much more fun.  They are starting to really understand the rules and attentively watch the game of play.  Plus, they both love rooting for the home team.  I enjoy watching the game through their eyes, energy and questions.  I am so glad that, in that moment, I can share my love of sports with them.

At the end of August, we had the opportunity to attend a Diamondbacks game at Chase Field on a Sunday.  And then, on Thursday, we attended the Broncos versus Cardinals last preseason game at University of Phoenix Stadium.  What a sports week!  The kids has so much fun, especially at the football game.  We watched the game from the Cigna Healthcare suite (Thanks!), so the kids were able to consume tons of popcorn, chicken fingers, ice cream and Sprite.  They were in heaven and on their best behavior.  I was happy knowing that an amazing family memory was being created.  Oh, and the Broncos won.  That always makes me happy!

At the Diamondbacks Game
Picture with Baxter
Family Selfies
Our Silly Selfie
Madi and Josh
Aiden and I
At the Cardinals/Broncos Game
Flying the Cardinals Flag
Enjoying the game
Family photo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!