Skip to main content

Holiday Baking

One Saturday during the December, I decided that I wanted to bake holiday cookies so the kids could decorate them.  What a disaster!  I went through two different sugar cookie dough batches before I called Josh to stop at the grocery store for a back-up plan.  I'm still not sure the reason why my recipes didn't work.  Super frustrating!  Thankfully, Pillsbury came to the rescue and I was able to bake some sugar cookies for the kids to decorate.  I think they had more fun licking the frosting off of their hands and utensils then decorating the cookies.  After decorating all of the cookies, the kids were able to eat one of them while we watched Elf, the movie.  It turned out to be a very fun holiday-themed night!

Decorating cookies
Pretty cute kids!
Family Selfie
The final creations
Watching Elf as a family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!