Skip to main content

Father's Day 2017

Father's Day 2017 was an active one.  One could say that we celebrated it to the fullest extent that we could.  Celebrations began with three/four games of bowling.  The adults (me, Josh and my Dad) had one lane and the kids had their own.  It seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves.  Although, at times, we wished our scores were a little higher.
Bowling
Josh and the kids
Me and Madi
Our scores and game statistics

After bowling, we joined my dad and mom at Valle Luna for lunch.  I tried to get a photo of me and my dad, but he was being a little camera shy.

After stuffing ourselves full of fajitas, chips and mini burritos, we drove over to the nail salon.  The kids really wanted to get pedicures with Daddy.  So, we did.  It was a first for the kids, but I am sure not the last.

The final product.  Aiden only wanted to show one foot.

We concluded our Father's Day celebrations with an afternoon full of swimming and a dinner of edible monsters. What a fun and busy day!
Happy Father's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Backyard Renovation

Madilyn's 1st Surgery

Goodbye Sweet Capone...

Road Trip to Colorado

Mina's 1st Birthday!